ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT & HI ALL~ ^_^

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

4th Reflection

What I've learnt?

Previously, I think, the topic is very relevant for the development of the student's softskills. The activity conducted was spearheaded to boost the self-confidence in students. Even I am not involved in the presentation, I can feel how hard it is to talk in front of 300+ people. In order to attract peoples attention, there are some basic element in the presentation that a person need to have. such as:


  1. Expression
  2. Space
  3. Body Language
  4. Eye Contact
  5. Voice
  6. Linguistic
And we should AVOID pauses between the sentences that come out from our mouth. Taking those into account, will surely making you a good presenter.
Terima Kasih. Thank You.

|X|||||AFFAN NASRUDDIN|||||X|


Tuesday, 6 November 2012

What I learn for this week?

Prior to this lessonI think the lecture notes speech is very important.But the end of this lesson I learned speech personal charm that arouse people's attention.In the speech we should also pay attention to the pauses between the expression languageeye contactthe size and terms of the sound application.Noted abovewe can become a good speaker.


~Wang Di~


Reflection (31 October 2012)

For the previous class… The main focus was about soft skill… So what I’ve learnt is that, I real corporate world is it very important to have a very strong soft skill… Learning soft skill in theory (like what I do most of the time) is not enough… Practical is crucial… However, to actually practice it some aspects must be exceeds, such as our comfort zone…

Having soft skill is not only important for business life alone or corporate world alone but also important in our life as student and in whatever job we pursue later on… It also important for our relationship, with family, friends and other community to have effective communication and business in whatever business we having in life…

~M.Uzie~

Q : What had I learnt ?
Last week class on Wednesday (31.10.2012) I learnt to promote my product in very proper way.

Q : How do I feel?
For the last session, I think it is another step to build up my soft skills and be more confident when I have to be a public speaker.

Q : When and how do I apply?
As many people know many lesson that students can obtain from this lecture and so do I. For me, I will apply all the communication skills in my daily life because in this lecture I learn so many things that related to communication.

~Farhah Zahirah Zuhaimi~

4th Week Reflection
Lesson of the week
Everybody is special in their very own way.
During APK lesson last week, Miss Elaine ask us to say Hi confidently to everyone in the lecture hall; interesting way to start the class (in an energetic and enthusiastic manner). After that, the star jump and yeay!! session was to increase our alertness which is essential to an entrepreneur to become at the top of his game.
An Entrepreneur should have:
v  Facial Expression
v  Space
v  Voice
v  Linguistic
v  Fluency
v  Body Action
v  Eye Contact
We are requires to express our inner entrepreneur by doing presenting our group’s product “SuperNova” to our customers in the lecture hall. From there we are able to judge and learn from other’s mistake and to improve ourselves. The most memorable presentation is the one with the umbrella in which the presenter used a prop as a visual aid.
Feeling on that day
Excited and it was a fun lesson as we apply what we learn to our products as it is an important quality we should have when we are learning. The knowledge we gain must be applicable or else it’s better not to learn!!
Where can I apply this?
I am having a presentation next week for my English subject and I wish to apply the entrepreneur qualities in my presentation. Practice makes perfect!! And not to forget the FUTURE

 ~Calvin Fernandes~

Last week, there are two activities, that is greet and do a short presentation.

In first activity , we will act as an entrepreneur when shaking . This will make us understand the characteristic as an entrepreneur. In the second akitvity, which makes a short presentation. This brief presentation to be done for each group by bringing three representatives from each group to present.

In this activity, I know that in the world of entrepreneurship, the product should be promoted and encouraged for the product presentation is to show customers that the product will be marketed.

I hope someday when I promote my product, the presentation is the best way to show everyone about my product..

~Dinie LCK~

What i have learnt
In the forth week i learned on how to present and promote the product we are selling.

What Do i feel
This class was interesting with a lot of enthusiasm.

Where can i apply
This skill can be applied in many field,not just in entrepeneurship field

~SerbanPutih~

No comments:

Post a Comment