ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT & HI ALL~ ^_^

Monday, 29 October 2012

*2nd REFLECTION*



tuesday, 23 October 2012

Reflection for Week 2

 What do I feel?

In the past week, I feel I do is not good enough, not able to do that unity is strength But in Miss Elaine speech I learned the importance of unity, not better communication and responsibility of our generationcommon problems of the people, I want to pay attention to in the following activities and be corrected.
Thank you, Miss Elaine speech.

~Wang Di~  


Lesson learnt.

For the last week activity, I learnt that, we can't blame others for the problem occur ed. We need to cooperate in order to solve it. "united we stand divided we fall". Furthermore, we need to think from other party's view to have better understanding on how they feel and experienced from the problem.


♥What do I feel?
I feel very scared of the real world of entrepreneurship. As other keep blaming each other for the mistakes. No one take a responsibility from it. I think our generation can change this perception and this bad business habit to go forward and compete with other company worldwide. :)


☻How do I apply?
As my ambition to be an entrepreneur in the future, I will surely apply what I've learnt from previous lesson. =D

Thanks Miss Elaine for the lesson thought. muahhss.. :D

~Affan Nasruddin~


What I learned now is that I am able to know a bit about the entrepreneurial activities through the lecture last week ago. The activity involves the actual reality in the world of entrepreneurship. I could feel how to be a customer in the job and I can also feel what it's like to be characters like managers, suppliers and so even though I did not bring thier character. I feel satisfied with the activity. I hope I was able to identify the constraints in the entrepreneurial world someday.

Always be success!! ^_^

~Dinie LCK~

Q : What had I learnt ?

Last week class on Wednesday (17.10.2012) I learnt to force myself to being critical in thinking. We were asked to play on certain role and I in a group of students act as investor. We have to solve the task given in a short period and we able to do so. From this situation I manage to lead myself to be more critical and creative in thinking process. Besides I also have been exposed to the real life of entrepreneurs.


Q : How do I feel?

For the last session, I think it is another energetic performance by Miss Elaine. Besides, this class is full of dramatic action (Aladdin & the Genie). The learning process in the lecture hall has taught students on critical thinking skills and leads them to perform the problem solving skills.


Q : When and how do I apply?

I will apply my skill of entrepreneurs in my future when I involves in entrepreneurs life. Furthermore, I will apply the concept of `not pointing others for the things happened´ in my daily life.

~Farhah Zahirah Zuhaimi~

What have i learnt?

Well last week unexpectedly i was elected to become the new group leader for this week and I can feel the burden on me... Honestly speaking.

First Activity
Miss Elaine ask us to do 3 simple steps which requires BIG movements and allow us to express ourselves confidently.
Comments: It was ok but could have been better

Second Activity

TOP MANAGER : Calvin
EMPLOYEE : Affan
CUSTOMER : Dinie
SUPPLIER : Farhan
INVESTOR : Ira
COMPETITOR : Fauzi

McD has a problem in which WHO has released a report regarding its hazardous food. All of the above argue nstead finding a solution. In my opinion, in business a solution has obtain FAST so pointing finger is no use. MORAL OF THE STORY: SYNERGY is Important.

About the assignment

Its a head cracking hard one, but im hoping i can go through this... HWAITING!!

~Calvin Fernandes~

First of all, a very INTERESTING (!!!) approach of teaching and learning... 

An unusual way to implant knowledge to us... I was a bit passive back then, that's where I realized that I personally need to overcome my passiveness with spending more talking and interact with others... 

I personally found out that this class not only open our eyes and mind to business life alone but mind opening to how organisation actually carried out as well... 

I will be a Director to a program soon, so, I discovered that the method you have thought us is actually very helpful... It is very important for us to listen to everyone's point of view and help by encouraging and supporting them not by blaming them with what their did wrong... We need to be supportive to each other and that's only how an organisation will be able to work with success... 

To sum up... last week's lesson was AWESOME and very helpful not only in business life also in our daily life too... Looking forward for the next lesson and ENJOYMENT!!!

HEEE~~~~  XD

~M. Uzie~


As for the second weeks entering into APK class conducted by Miss Elaine,there are several reflections that i can made;

1)This week i learn that when a problem arise in a company,action that need to be taken is by finding the cause of the problem and solve it,rather than blaming each other.

2)Class for this week is interactive,enjoyable,and effective

3)The knowledge i have learnt can be applied not just in bussines,but also in daily life.

~SerbanPutih92~

No comments:

Post a Comment