ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT & HI ALL~ ^_^

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

*3rd REFLECTION*


In the lecture APK ago, I learned from the activities carried out by Miss Elaine. I can see through feelings become a supplier. Although at the time I and my partner did not get a good result, but I am satisfied that we are willing to work to find entrepreneurs who are looking for suppliers. It teaches us that the activity of entrepreneurship is very important in marketing. Someday if I once again become a supplier in the world of work, I will try my best to be a commitment supplier.

~Dinie LCK~



What I've learnt?

In the previous class, we had fun playing monopoly-like games. Not only for fun actually, the games thought us the real entrepreneurship world through this simulation game. Everyone must take one responsibility as a supplier,entrepreneur,customer and employee. Each of the position played a vital role in the business world. Customer have the buying power, without customer the business will not run. The supplier provide the supplies to the entrepreneur, without them, entrepreneur will have nothing to sell. So, everyone is needed for everything to run smoothly. As the saying goes, "United we stand, divided we fall."

--_|AFFAN NASRUDDIN|_---



Reflection for Week 3


 As for the third weeks entering into APK class conducted by Miss Elaine,there are several reflections that i can made :

1,This week, I learned that everyone in the social division of labor although different but are very important.

2,This week everyone in interactive knowledge learned in Hamburg and bread trading.

3,This week, I learned that looking for work is very not easy. And the understand simple social division of labor in advance so that they can apply in my life. 

~~~Wang Di~~~ 


What have I learnt?
I have learnt that we should not blame fate when things are not going your way; instead work your way out of your misery. Why do I say this?? Because my role for last week is the employee.  Unfortunately, because of stiff competition and fussy employer I was unable to get any job. Some employers just don’t want to employ workers because they said it’s costly. Stingy bunch of people!! Sad, huh? Well, at first, I was discouraged but I found some friends of the same fate and we tried to open a new business. We’re not giving up easily!! We to have to make a living you know.. At last we open our very own business and did some dealing with the supplier. Again, luck was not our side as when we are about to start our business Miss Elaine stop the time.
How do I feel?
Frankly, I felt miserable!! That was one of my worst moment in Miss Elaine’s class. But I learned to get up on my feet and create a job for myself. Well, you know what people say, “Champions don’t wait for opportunity to come, They CREATE opportunity.” So, it was a sweet and sour memory and no hard feelings….PEACE!!
Where can I apply this?
Well, obviously the real world is 100 times harsher. Therefore, I should be mentally prepared for job-seeking and be ready for ALL outcomes.

~M. UZIE~

My Reflection (Oct, 25 2012)
The Wave~~~
Life is full of wave. Sometimes we’re up and at some moment we’re at the bottom most oceans. How can we survive this? We need to know that we’re not the only person who experienced this. Many peoples from different part of the globe experienced the same things. In facts, unruly life is a compulsory thing in our life diary. One way to get through of this wave is by having companionship. Only with family, friends and people who surround us can we life our live with happiness and colours. And remember, when there’s no one around us, GOD always there for us. For every millisecond, not even once will He leave us alone. Keep smiling and know that everyone is with us… J
Monopoly $$
Money drove people to do work. It’s what motivates people. Again, in this play game, we need to have cooperation with one another. One party may not be able to function when another party is not there. Chances are everywhere, so our job is not to wait for it to come but to chase for it and grab it once we reached them. That’s what I can deduce from the experience experienced by the unemployed employee. Money is created to be spent. As a customer, we need to spend it wisely. Suppliers and entrepreneur need to be creative to come up with ideas that can blow customers mind away. Last but not least, this game was awesome. Thanks for the great day. J

~Calvin Fernandes~

Q : What had I learnt ?
On Wednesday (24/10/2012) the students are given with a task to experience the real life of entrepreneurs (sell burgers). The students are divided into several groups:-

a) entrepreneur: have a market
b) supplier            : supply items
c) employee         : preparing own resume to apply a job with entrepreneurs
d) customer          : choose the best entrepreneur to invest the money
e) banker              : handle the money flow from the bank

Monopoly’s money is used for this task. I joined the entrepreneur group and with 2 other friends we allocated the money given to pay monthly rental for our shop, utility and 5% of tax for each RM2000.00 (salary of the employee is not stated as we not hiring any of them).
For this task, I have to compete with other entrepreneurs to make sure my group can roll our modals. In order to have items from supplier, I have to bargaining with them and use my creativity to attract the customers. I can said that we are succeed when we able to have regular costumers.

Q : How do I feel?
I feel that technically activity will have more impact to the students rather than theoretically.

Q : When and how do I apply?
I have learnt many skills from this task especially to grab the opportunity before we lose it and I should be more aggressive to gain something in positive ways.

~Farhah Zahirah Zuhaimi~


No comments:

Post a Comment